All of our locations carry this item.
*Coupon codes cannot be used with bullion*
South Africa has long been a hotbed of precious metal and gemstone mining. The country is home to some of the largest gold reserves found in the world, and it is no surprise that the nation was the first to issue a commemorative gold bullion coin as a national marketing tool.
- First introduced in 1967.
- Ships to you in a protective plastic to ensure its condition.
- Designed by Otto Schultz and Coert Steynberg.
- Honors Boer statesman Paul Kruger.
- Contains 1 oz of 22-karat gold (.9167).
- One of the most popular bullion coins in history.